100 g/3 ½ oz/1/2 cup long grain rice
1 small onion
1 red bell pepper
1 tbsp vegan butter
1 tbsp curry powder
1 Savoy cabbage
Preparation time 20 minutes:
Cooking time 15-20 minutes
1. Cook the rice, following the instructions on the packet, drain and set to cool.
2.Peel and chopped onion
3. Wash and deseeded the pepper and chop into fine strips
4. Melt the butter in a saucepan on a low heat, add the onion and red (bell pepper and sauté until soft. Add the cooked rice and curry powder, mix well and cook for a 1-2 minutes before removing from heat.
5. Meanwhile remove the outermost leaves from the cabbage. Cut out the thick central stalk, then wash them and cook in boiling water for 4-5 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
6.Put a spoonful of rice mixture in the middle of each leaf and roll up. Secure with a skewer or cocktail stick (toothpick).
7. Serve the rolls with the rest of spiced rice mixture