110 g / 4 oz dark vegan chocolate
Minimum 70% cocoa solids), chopped
85 g / 3 oz/ ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa
225 g / 8 oz / 1 cup vegan butter
450 g/ 1 lb / 2 ½ cups light brown sugar
4 vegan eggs
110 g / 4 oz /. 1 cup self-raising gluten free flour (optional)
100 g/ 3 ½ oz / 2/3 cup raspberries
FOR THE CHEESECAKE LAYER:
200 g/ 7 oz/ ¾ cup Vegan cream cheese
50 ml / 1 ¾ fl.oz / ¼ cup castor
Super fine sugar
50 ml / 1 ¾ cup vegan sour cream
1 vegan egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp plain gluten free (all purpose) flour (optional)
1.Preheat the oven to 160°C (140° C fan) / 225f / Gas 3 and oil and line a 20 cm x30 cm (8 in x 12 in) brownie tin.
2. Melt the chocolate, cocoa and butter together in a saucepan, then leave to cool a little
3. Whisk sugar and egg together with electric whisk for 3 minutes or until very light and creamy. Pour in the chocolate mixture and sieve over the flour, then fold everything together.
4. To make cheesecake layer, whisk all the ingredients together until smooth.
5. Scrape half of the brownie mixture into the prepared tin, then dot over the cheesecake mixture. Swirl it through with a skewer, then the raspberries and pressed them down into the mixture.
6. Bake for 35 minutes or until the outside is set, but the centre is still quite soft. Leave the brownie to cool completely before cutting into 12 squares.